Our campaign will work with communities . . .
- to create cooperative enterprises where workers control industry
- to ensure every person lives in safe and affordable housing
- to fight for health care for all
- to ensure all community members are protected regardless of immigration status, race, and/or religion
- to guarantee all of our children have equitable access to educational resources
- to facilitate regenerative and renewable infrastructure which eliminates corporate destruction of the natural environment
- to create a healthy environment for everyone
- to expand mass transportation so everyone has access to work opportunities, health care, schools, and food
- to create community control of local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies
- to decriminalize opioid use and retroactively expunge drug related offenses from criminal records
- to provide free access to treatment and rehabilitative services for all drug addicts
We value cooperation, community, peace, and sustainability. And we will work with communities in district 7 and beyond to foster these values.